I am an Associate Professor of Physics at Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM), where I teach and do research in high-energy astrophysics. I am also a member of the Institute of Particle and Cosmos Physics (IPARCOS) and the High Energy Group (GAE) at UCM.
- Postdoctoral research scientist, UCM (2017 - 2021)
- Postdoctoral research scientist, Columbia University and Nevis Laboratories, USA (2012 - 2017)
- PhD in Physics, UCM (2006 - 2012)
- M.S. in Physics, UCM (2005 - 2006)
- B.S. in Physics, UCM (2001 - 2005)